Work Hours: 7:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday, some overtime
Primary Job Function: Manage the customer service and dispatching department. Manage the everyday requirements of that department and lead/train their staff. Must be organized and able to efficiently handle multi tasking. Job duties will consist of handling customers needs, billing, scheduling & routing technicians, ordering parts, under standing HVAC equipment and warranties. Maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed. Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in. Maintain the on call schedule for service technicians. Maintain customer database with current information. Clear and concise communications with department managers, employees and company customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-times. Provide accounting with maintenance contract billing information. Prepare service invoices and send out.
Reports to: Service Manager
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task
• Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
• Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required
• Computer skills
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• We will NOT consider any individual that has not worked for a heating and cooling business (HVAC business).