This position requires the successful applicant to perform system diagnostics, repairs, routine preventative maintenance on residential equipment with minimal technical assistance. N.A.T.E. certified is a plus. If not already then we will train and pay to get all technicians N.A.T.E. certified.
We offer the best pay, in a professional work environment and facilities, with an excellent opportunity for career advancement. Some of the other benefits we have to offer include; 80% paid medical insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, company vehicle, uniforms, telephone, tablets with built in internet access, spiff and incentive pay, company outings, and tuition reimbursement for industry related classes.
* Must live in service area. (Durham, Chapel Hill, Hillsborough, North Raleigh, Apex, Cary and Morrisville)
* A minimum of three years’ experience in residential HVAC services
* A high school diploma or GED EPA Certificate is a plus
* Valid driver’s license and good communications skills.
* All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.